. Šiauliu.LT - Tavo Counter-Strike žaidimas, CS 1.6 dowload - Diskusijų forumas: Fix that issue
Peržiūrėti temą
 Spausdinti temą
Fix that issue
sCOLDER-AK47
Hey there, i miss my old deathmatch server , its a serious issue
First they removed Jetpack for no reason which made players quite uncomfortable against the OG's players
then they removed all the maps which could be seen profitable because having less players in server and exploring very big map for one frag seems like non-sense
after that admins removed all the skins which made server quite smooth and good (skins doesn't matters though).
and then they just changed the settings by which a player can take all guns by just typing /guns its quite weird .
It would be quite better if you would fix this serious issue and update all the statistics.
Thanks

asdf
neskaičiau

Normis
Mafija is in reconstruction mode, so server is now in TEST mode.

Peršokti į forumą:
Prisijungti
Vardas

Slaptažodis

Dar ne narys?
Registruotis.

Pamiršai slaptažodį?
Prašyk naujo!.
Google Translate
Šaukykla
Kad rašytum,turi prisijungti.

[off] 02/05/2024 09:29
if you wanna write feedback you can do it here https://siauliu.lt
/forum/viewthread.
php?thread_id=4122

[off] 01/05/2024 23:38
cocaine needs tears tissues sometimes. happens

[off] 01/05/2024 22:35
Yeah i do question U dont have to ban me for even 1 hour server jave auto kick on 180+ ping then why u kicked me twice and banned me

[off] 01/05/2024 21:33
So everything has reason, any other questions?

[off] 01/05/2024 21:31
First ban was because insulting , “ hey cocaine you are bitch fuck you and so on” banned 1 week but I was able to ban you perm today ban 1 hour after two kicks from server for your ping as always